1. All course materials become the property of the student on the understanding that copyright materials may not be used by others. Course materials may be used in group work only with the express permission of the Institute.
2. Course fees must be paid in UK Sterling, but arrangements can be made for payment in Euros or US Dollars. Fees paid are not refundable except during first two weeks after registration.
3. A transfer to another course will always be considered but may be subject to an administration fee.
4. Course fees include all course materials and tuition services for the duration of this course (See 9).
5. Instalments must be paid monthly as stated in the fee list. Lack of progress on the course does not affect the liability to complete the payments as agreed.
6. The Institute reserves the right to request references from applicants.
7. All applications are subject to approval from the Admissions Secretary before enrolment.
8. The Institute reserves the right to alter, substitute or amend course materials or resources without prior notice.
|9. Course duration is:
||12 months for a single module course
||24 months for a two module course
||36 months for a three or four module course
Your statutory rights under UK law are not affected by these conditions of enrolment.
It's Easy to Enrol
Select your preferred course and complete the Enrolment Application. Decide whether to pay the full course fee on enrolment or by monthly payment - details are given in the Post it, fax it or phone it. If you are paying by credit card you can email the application, or call our Student Services Department on (+44) 0141 204 2230 . We look forward to hearing from you.
The Institute of Counselling promises to:
- Provide all training resources covering the full contents of the course, in stages, as studying progresses.
- Provide all tuition services, and marking of all assignments until successful completion of the course.
- Provide, on successful completion of the course, the Institute of Counselling's Certificate and / or Diploma.
- Provide these services until the successful completion of the course or for a maximum of: One Year for a single module course Two years for a two-module course Three years for a three or four-module course, whichever is shorter.
All the services above are guaranteed, provided that the Conditions of Enrolment are met.